1 year ago
- Answer phones to take accurate messages and ensure calls are routed and conveyed with appropriate urgency and follow up to ensure closure/response.
- Manage administrative duties including but not limited to creating and maintaining paper and electronic files, creating excel spreadsheets in a timely and organized manner to track the status of denied claims.
- Miscellaneous photocopying, scanning, and printing ad-hoc projects as needed.
- The candidate will be able to call insurance carriers and personal injury attorneys to request and obtain required information for further processing of No-Fault Claims.
- The candidate will be able to manage a high volume of requests which requires organizational skills and efficiency.
- Compose routine correspondence and emails, as needed.
- Perform insurance verifications.
- Requesting medical records by contacting the referring location offices and attorneys.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- 4-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
- No-Fault Experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of Worker’s Compensation and No-Fault is a plus.
- Excellent client services and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and anticipatory.
- Solid knowledge of computers and software applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to think clearly and work well under pressure in a busy environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of staff within the office.
This is a full-time entry-level position with room for growth.
Based out of Lake Success, NY.
3 Dakota Drive Suite 300, New Hyde Park, NY 11402