White Plains, New York
1 year ago
- Answer phones take accurate messages and ensure routed and conveyed with appropriate urgency and follow up to ensure closure/response.
- Maintain detailed calendars in Outlook, scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings, as necessary.
- Manage administrative duties including but not limited to arranging conference calls, meetings, creating and maintaining, paper and electronic files, as well as handling miscellaneous photocopying, scanning, and printing requests.
- Create, edit, format and proofread letters, memos, and other documents using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Compose routine correspondence and emails, as needed.
- Request conflict checks, open new client matters and submit electronic approvals, as needed.
- Other ad hoc projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- At least 3+ years of experience providing administrative support in a professional services environment.
- Experience E-Filing Documents with the Court System particularly NYSCEF
- Litigation Experience a must
- Matrimonial Experience preferred
- 4-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent client services and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and anticipatory.
- Solid knowledge of computers and software applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to think clearly and work well under pressure in a busy environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of staff within the office.
This position is based out of White Plains.
81 Main Street Suite 306, White Plains, NY 10601