Step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals, while building a great career for yourselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person it can be a truly rewarding career with the potential for growth opportunities.
The fundamental foundation of a New York Life Insurance Agent’s role is built client by client.
The Agent is uniquely qualified with answers to help their clients achieve their financial goals and plan for the unexpected. Adding up to a rewarding career with a company that considers, doing right by their customers is simply part of who we are… “Be Good At Life.”
What is expected of our Agents?
• Ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients.
• Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter.
• Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals.
• Cultivating relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursue financial security
• Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients.
• Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise.
• Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in trust and continuity of community over time.
95-25 Queens Blvd 4th Floor
Rego Park, NY 11374