Education and/or Experience: A relevant technical degree and eight (8) years of full-time experience as a technical specialist in a construction or design related field, four (4) of those years must have been involved in the management of all phases of construction work on new and renovation projects.
Qualifications - Must Haves
- Eight (8) years combined education and experience successfully managing all phases of construction work.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, or construction management.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Adobe).
- A high level of integrity and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take charge and effectively manage contractor trades.
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications.
- Management skills to enforce contractors’ compliance with contract documents.
- A Commitment to providing outstanding client service while working collectively as part of a team.
- Availability to work nights and weekends - if needed.
- NYC DOB Superintendents License.
- Experience utilizing cloud-based Project Management Information Systems (eBuilder, Procore, etc.).
Compensation: Up to $63.50 per hour/ $132K annually
New York, NY 10001