$20 an hour
Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Microsoft Office suite: 2 years (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
This position serves as administrative support within WATCH GUARD 24/7’s state-of-the-art Long Island City, NY, training and operations center. The Administrative Assistant position requires the candidate to be a well-organized, detail-oriented person, and a resourceful individual with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment. We are seeking an individual who is looking to learn and grow with a company.
Essential Job Responsibilities
· Articulate, with the ability to answer company phones and direct calls properly and professionally
· Greet visitors and job applicants
· Manage backlog of waiting room job applicants
· Perform COVID-19 temperature screening/scanning and signing in of all visitors
· Assist the Recruiting and HR departments in a support role, as needed.
· Scanning and filing of documents
· Assist with personnel file audits and other audit projects
· Maintain uniform inventories and orders, as needed
· Compile weekly reports as requested, meeting specified deadlines.
· Light upkeep of sidewalk in front of building - sweeping, etc.
· Other task as needed.
· Special projects as assigned
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Technology friendly
· Good customer service skills
· Ability to take initiative, work independently and within a team structure
· High school diploma/GED (college preferred)
· 2+ years of administrative assistant experience within a service business
WATCH GUARD 24/7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 IS PROUDLY LICENSED BY THE NEW YORK STATE DIVISION OF LICENSING SERVICES.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office suite: 2 years (Preferred)
- Technology: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- One location