Project Management Intern
Or any related program
R.F. Wilkins Consultants, Inc. is a New York-based Business Development and Management Consulting Firm. Our mission is to leverage inclusion and equity to effectively solve our clients’ biggest challenges. We partner with nonprofits, small businesses, government agencies, and private corporations to meet their development, logistic and expansion needs. Services under our umbrella include project management, technology systems integration, logistics, construction compliance monitoring, MWBE inclusion, integrity reporting, fundraising and capital sourcing, technical assistance, and stakeholder engagement.
R.F. Wilkins Consultants Inc. is a certified Minority- and Women-Owned Enterprise (M/WBE).
We are currently seeking a responsible and creative Project Intern.
Schedule: Monday- Remote ; Tues, Wed & Thursday - In person
- Assist project managers with activities including but not limited to administrative support, database management, marketing, events planning, proposal submissions and projects execution
- Support the creation of creative materials for events and newsletter
- Create content and update the company’s social media platforms
- Additional duties as assigned specific to each project
- A junior or year prior to graduation (dependent on 4 or 5 year program)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in events planning, project management and/or construction management
- Interest in social media and experience in simple graphic design
- Comfortable with graphic design tools such as Adobe Illustrator or Canva (preferred)
- Creative and possibly tech-savvy
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team