Marketing and Social Media Intern
NRNY Consulting, LLC is searching for a Marketing and Social Media Intern to advance the organization's mission and services. The Intern will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and development of marketing, social media, and internal/external communications strategies and content.
- Draft social media content
- Contribute to content creation
- Build and execute a social media strategy
- Curate a weekly and monthly content calendar
- Manage postings across all platforms
- Analyze what content drives the most engagement
- Brainstorm and pitch content ideas
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract new clients and engage existing stakeholders
- ACTIVE USER OF INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK
- Experience with Canva, Hootsuite, or other design and automation platforms
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably, have at least one year of marketing experience (can include internships)
- Ability to work remotely and attend virtual meetings
- Hours can be flexible and we are willing to develop a schedule around your academic calendar
- Excellent organization, writing, and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Adept at using a wide range of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.